By Kate Loewenthal,Christopher Alan Lewis
An advent to mental assessments and Scales offers a transparent, concise and jargon-free primer for all these embarking in fieldwork or study research. it will likely be a useful software for undergraduates and postgraduates in psychology and an invaluable textual content for college students and pros in similar disciplines.
Read or Download An Introduction to Psychological Tests and Scales PDF
Similar psychological testing & measurement books
Utilizing formal evaluate tools in counseling and psychotherapy is an effective and systematic method to receive information regarding consumers and to as a consequence tailor a counseling process probably to serve consumers optimally. The additional information a counselor obtains throughout the preliminary interview and primary periods, the much more likely the customer should be deeply understood by means of the counselor, which in flip raises the chance that a suitable process counseling should be taken, and finally resulting in a extra profitable end result.
Ricco di schemi, indicazioni operative, griglie riassuntive, rispettose delle varie sfaccettature che una valida psicodiagnosi dovrebbe prevedere, il testo è un’utile guida in line with psicologi e psicoterapeuti in step with cogliere le peculiarità del piccolo paziente che si trovano di fronte.
Released within the yr 1983, Advances in character evaluation is a necessary contribution to the sector of Psychiatry/Clinical Psychology.
Written through one of many masters of the basis of dimension, Louis Narens' new e-book completely examines the root for the measurement-theoretic thought of meaningfulness and offers a brand new conception concerning the position of numbers and invariance in technological know-how. The ebook affiliates with each one component to mathematical technological know-how an issue that the part of technological know-how is meant to enquire or describe.
- Essentials of Response to Intervention (Essentials of Psychological Assessment)
- Essentials of TAT and Other Storytelling Assessments (Essentials of Psychological Assessment)
- The Social Problem-Solving Inventory for Adolescents (SPSI-A): A Manual for Application, Interpretation, and Psychometric Evaluation
- Forschungsmethoden und Statistik für Psychologen und Sozialwissenschaftler (Pearson Studium - Psychologie) (German Edition)
- A Guide to Neuropsychological Testing for Health Care Professionals
- Single-Case Intervention Research: Methodological and Statistical Advances
Extra resources for An Introduction to Psychological Tests and Scales
An Introduction to Psychological Tests and Scales by Kate Loewenthal,Christopher Alan Lewis