By Otfried Spreen,Anthony H. Risser
The e-book is an intensive and sensible source for speech and language pathologists, neuropsychologists, and their scholars and trainees.
Read Online or Download Assessment of Aphasia PDF
Best psychological testing & measurement books
Utilizing formal overview tools in counseling and psychotherapy is an effective and systematic method to receive information regarding consumers and to for this reason tailor a counseling strategy probably to serve consumers optimally. The additional info a counselor obtains through the preliminary interview and primary periods, the much more likely the buyer could be deeply understood through the counselor, which in flip raises the chance that a suitable process counseling should be taken, and finally resulting in a extra profitable end result.
Ricco di schemi, indicazioni operative, griglie riassuntive, rispettose delle varie sfaccettature che una valida psicodiagnosi dovrebbe prevedere, il testo è un’utile guida consistent with psicologi e psicoterapeuti in keeping with cogliere le peculiarità del piccolo paziente che si trovano di fronte.
Released within the yr 1983, Advances in character evaluate is a worthwhile contribution to the sphere of Psychiatry/Clinical Psychology.
Written by means of one of many masters of the basis of dimension, Louis Narens' new e-book completely examines the foundation for the measurement-theoretic inspiration of meaningfulness and provides a brand new conception in regards to the position of numbers and invariance in technology. The publication affiliates with each one section of mathematical technology a subject that the element of technology is meant to enquire or describe.
- Essentials of Specific Learning Disability Identification (Essentials of Psychological Assessment)
- Applied Psychometrics using SPSS and AMOS
- Looking Back: Proceedings of a Conference in Honor of Paul W. Holland: 202 (Lecture Notes in Statistics)
- A Handbook for Psychological Fitness-for-Duty Evaluations in Law Enforcement
- Competence Assessment in Education: Research, Models and Instruments (Methodology of Educational Measurement and Assessment)
Extra info for Assessment of Aphasia
Assessment of Aphasia by Otfried Spreen,Anthony H. Risser